This dresser was a part of a set that I purchased from Goodwill.
I debated painting the dresser like the nightstand, but then I got a new order of Chalk Paint in and I knew what I was going to do with it.
Just like the nightstand, this dresser was in bad shape.
The top was yellowing due to someone putting polyurethane over white paint. (It has a tendency to do that, so use polycrylic over white paint!)
Also, the dresser had a lot of chunks of wood missing and the drawer guides were broken.
I first took out all the drawers and fixed the pieces of wood with wood putty. Even though I was using chalk paint, which doesn't require sanding, I did give this piece a quick sanding due to all the damage I had to fix.
Then I painted the base of the dresser in Paris Grey and fixed the drawer tracks. (Don't make fun of my weights, I ran out of clamps and a DIY gal always has a plan up her sleeve!)
After I painted the drawer fronts, I sprayed the handles white. But I didn't really like it, so I took some steel wool and distressed the handles. I then used a spray polycrylic on the handles to seal the paint. I think they look much better now!